At ID Security Systems we have the experience to help you choose the right solution and to design and install a security system that fits your needs. We have over 28 years of experience in the design, installation and servicing of electronic security systems and are trusted partners of many leading developers, architects and electrical contractors.
We design bespoke solutions that suit your individual requirements and use quality components, from within the UK where we can.
Where it is required we can offer a complete integrated security solution. This provides monitoring and response by our trained security professionals, for a quicker response to security breaches that reduces loss and damage to a minimum without risking your safety or the safety of your employees. It also avoids the risk of potential claims from employees for putting them in a potentially confrontational and dangerous situation.
Only professionally installed systems designed after a thorough risk assessment, will be sure to comply with the increasingly stringent requirements of the police, insurance underwriters and current legislation such as the Data Protection Act and Disability Discrimination Act.
Increasingly our clients expect far more from their access and surveillance systems than just crime prevention and we deliver, by designing systems that meet their need for information and control. Our systems can enable the busy manager to stay in contact with their business from anywhere in the world. These integrated systems offer an enormous range of facilities from instant real time monitoring of premises from your mobile phone, to providing information on staff movements or working practices for analysis by your human resources department.
We are an SSAIB approved company for Alarms, CCTV & Access Control. This means are one of the top companies within our industry, inspected to the highest standards.
The SSAIB are one of the highest and most widely recognised standard in the industry and means that you can be sure of the very best standard of service.
Our SSAIB Certificate guarantees that:
- Personnel have been screened to the relevant British Standard
- Competence and experience of management and staff
- Insurance cover is relevant to the level and nature of work undertaken
- Premises are adequate for their activity and that the security of documentation and records is ensured
- That best-practice standards are maintained and that staff are competent to install fire and security systems.
- That sufficient staff and resources are employed to provide the services offered
- Compliance with all relevant British or European standards and codes of practice.
- Identity cards are carried.